Underground Lab Underground Lab

I didn't like it. Just something good here and there...

0RBITALIS 0RBITALIS

Both the worst game & the best "somethin' else" ever. 5 for me

Alien Splatter Alien Splatter

A REAL retro game finally. No stupid parallax, antialiasing or fake 24X pixelart, just a genuine old style game like I didn't see in years. And it's even fun! A lot of people here should learn from this game. Congratulations!

SinclairStrange responds:

Thanks! Can't beat a bit of old skool sometimes.

Nes can actually parallax scroll, it's pretty common in later games of that era. The best use is in Kirby's Adventure, the fight against the Nightmare Orb. That just blows my mind.

The Last Door - Chapter 2 The Last Door - Chapter 2

Can't find anything good except some some decent P&C mechanics. The rest is amateur stuff. Such 20X pixelart should be banned from earth.

Cole Slaw Cole Slaw

I don't know what I've just played, I just know I had fun. Great game.

DBuck-Eye responds:

Thanks for the kind words!

The Last Door - Chapter 1 The Last Door - Chapter 1

I appreciated the effort, but please, don't call it pixel art if you are using 1 million colors. Zooming it in for 6X doesn't make it 'pixel art'. Most of the enviroment objects are confused and unrecognizable and it's a very big problem in a point&click adventure. And maybe I am stupid but I just took a couple of objects then I got stuck without knowing what to do. I'll give it 2.5 stars on trust because I saw a bunch of good comments but still can't find anything so good in this game, sorry...

24 Days in the Mall 24 Days in the Mall

I expected a nice iteration of the romero movies and I found the same old amateur shooter. Disappointing.

Decision 2 Decision 2

Good gameplay and average graphic. A 5 stars game anyway.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Graphics are not good, just like animations. And Gameplay is 30 years old (not retro, just old). It's amateur stuff. Still can't find a good reason to give it more than 1 star. I really think this is an example of the actual lack of quality of most of the web/mobile games.

Moon Waltz Moon Waltz

I din't understand this game. I also think it's the best stupid thing I've ever played. 5 stars. Don't know why..I just had fun. It's a 5 for me...Anyway...

molkman responds: